May 3-6: Richmond Moy Yat Kung Fu Anniversary Workshop
All active members of the Moy Yat Kung Fu family are invited to attend.
- Four days of Moy Yat Ving Tsun training with the extended Kung Fu family
- Presentations and instruction by MY3 Sifus, disciples of Grandmaster Moy Tung
- Kung Fu life and teaching from Grandmaster Moy Tung, founder of the Richmond Moy Yat Kung Fu Academy
Friday: 6p to 10p. Post training, kung fu life *
Saturday: 10a to 5p. ** Dinner and celebration at Full Kee Restaurant, 6400 Horsepen Rd, Richmond, VA 23226: 630p
Sunday: 10a to 5p. ** Informal, kung fu life.
Monday: Noon and evening classes at Main St, plus informal morning forms and late night Chi Sao. *
* Friday night and Monday training will be at 1324 West Main Street, RVA 23220 and the West End branch, 8904 W Broad St, Henrico, VA 23294
** Saturday and Sunday will be in the gym at Douglas Southall Freeman High High School, 8701 Three Chopt Rd, Henrico, VA 23229.
Register via Paypal:4-Day Workshop: May 3-6 Saturday Banquet at Full Kee: 7pm Sunday Dim Sum at Full Kee: 230pm
* Friday at 10pm we will meet for dinner at Capital Ale House, Downtown. Students can order off the menu and pay for self/sifu; tell the server who you’ll be covering when they take your order.
There are a number of hotels near Freeman High School, between the Main Street and West End schools. No block of rooms has been reserved at a hotel.
CONTACT FOR QUESTIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org